With now a thousand members, professional interpreters and students using the site (Yeahh!), we thought it could be interesting to leverage the community to help us improve our tools and services.
This section is public, anyone can see it, but only members can contribute to it.
What you can find:
- A calendar of events in the interpreting world. You can also add events yourself.
- A Twitter feed on all interpreting related hashtags. It’s very useful to stay up to date.
- A “Resources page” that lists interesting resources for interpreters. Help us expand the list.
- A discussion forum on all topics related to interpretation and Interpreters’ Help.
- Our existing database of public glossaries, the Glossary Farm.
Take a look and tell us what you think.
While building Interpreters’ Help, we came across a lot of interesting resources and thought it could be useful to share them publicly.
The Community section: https://interpretershelp.com/community
Post a Comment